The primary objective of Welltools is to fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times by setting, and achieving the highest standard possible for the provision of Quality Products, Innovative Technical Expertise and Quality of Service.
Welltools has achieved certification to ISO 9001:2000 in August 2007 for the design, manufacture and supply of well bore tools and associated equipment for the well services sector of the oil and gas industry.
We believe by adopting the disciplines required by ISO 9001:2000 it will enable us to develop and provide our customers with the highest standards of service to meet their goals and expectations by: -
- Meeting all applicable Legislative requirements
- Ensuring Quality is a line management responsibility and all our employees are responsible for performing their work in such a manner as to meet our Quality requirements
- Encouraging opportunities for continuous improvement in Service, Product, Performance and Reliability in all areas of our business
- Set measurable and targeted objectives in line with the development of our business
- Maintaining the competence of all personnel through involvement, training and effective communication
- Conducting Management Reviews to ensure quality objectives are met and are continually improved
This policy will be implemented through the systematic application of good engineering practice and quality management to all activities, together with the active involvement and conscious improvement of company personnel.
The above quality statement is made with the authority and commitment of the Welltools Managing Director.